Donation page experiments
A collection of different ways to ask for payments -- or in my case donations. Examples use Stripe as the payment processor. My staging payment gateway server is running in Stripe test mode, so you can use their test credit card numbers and go crazy.
Not proud of the frontend code. It needs to be updated to use more modern tools; for now I wanted to avoid having a build system while hacking around.
The source code for the lightweight backend payment gateway server, written in Node.js, has not yet been released. The code is fairly clean, but do bug me and I'll finally release it.
- W3C: Web Payments Working Group
- W3C: Payment Request API
- W3C: Payment Handler API
- W3C: Basic Card Payment
- MDN: Payment Request API
- caniuse.com: Payment Request API
- Google: Introducing the Payment Request API
- Google: Deep Dive into the Payment Request API
- Payment Request Shim
- Microsoft: Simpler web payments: Introducing the Payment Request API